This policy provides protection against catastrophic liability claims. The policy acts as an excess coverage over your primary liability policies. Its limits apply in addition to that provided by the underlying coverage. A Commercial lines umbrella covers business activities and excludes personal activities.
Additional Coverage's that may be obtained on an umbrella policy:
• Non-Owned Aircraft - Applies when an employee owns or uses a private plan, and causes an accident.
• Non-Owned Watercraft - Applies when an employee owns or uses a watercraft, and causes an accident.
• Blanket Contractual - Includes coverage for oral contracts even if the underlying liability doesn't.
• Legal liability for damage caused by the insured to property in his care, custody and control, adding to and broadening other coverage's carried.
• Broader wording of personal injury to include such things as sexual harassment, wrongful discharge from employment, and unintentional discrimination.
• Employee Benefits Liability, for errors in the administration of benefit programs, even if not insured in the underlying coverage's.
• Broad treatment of Foreign Liability.
Request a quote or additional information